Well, it felt a little better today, but there is still more room for improvement. The raspy throat seems to come and go. A little in the early morning. A little more when I sit down at work for the first few minutes, late afternoon, and now tonight. Taking 'Halls' during the day and then some bronchial cough syrup when I get home. I am still hoping that tomorrow will be good enough to go to the gym for a bit, although I am not setting my expectations too high.
Today was really one of those uneventful days. No highlights on the way to work, no highlights at work, and no highlights on the way home. Pretty much a 'blah' day overall. Even at home, we made dinner, watched a bit of TV, and now it's almost time for bed so we can do it all again tomorrow. Wish I had more to say, but I can't say I do. It's just been one of those days. Hope tomorrow has something more to talk about, or at least I can start rambling about something as it strikes the thoughts. Until then, have a great evening and a good nights sleep.
No comments:
Post a Comment