Monday, January 9, 2012

Mondays

Well, Monday came and pretty soon it will have went. As one of my friends on Twitter said earlier today, "I ended my relationship with Monday tis morning". At least that's how I felt. Just can't seem to shake this darn cold. My throat is still sore, but not sore enough for me to have to call in sick yet. I certainly don't want to waste a sick day this early in the year if I can avoid it. So, like a little trooper, I went into the office to face Monday. I did manage to make it through the day. Now we'll see how tomorrow morning goes since I have to be into work nearly 4 hours earlier than today.

It was pasta night at one of our locals restaurants. Only $9.95 for any of the past dishes and they serve more than enough food to fill you up. Had the mushroom chicken fettucini with a rose sauce instead of the alfredo. I prefer the rose to the alfred, and the owner of the restaurant (who also happened to be our server tonight), had no problem with the substitution. She even felt bad after we had finished that she forgot to bring us a dinner salad before the meal. We told her not to worry as the meal was filling in itself, besides, the salad is an extra she always throws in for us even though it is not included with the pasta. She just wants to make sure we get our serving of vegetables. This is something she should never have to fear about, as we love our vegetables during dinner time.

It's got to be a short blog tonight. Not much else happened today, and I have to head to bed to see that early morning tomorrow. Hopefully it will be a restful sleep, as the winds seem to have picked up and we always hear it outside the balconies coming of the bay. So sleep tight all and see you tomorrow! 

No comments:

Post a Comment