Saturday, January 7, 2012

TV Day

This sore throat just doesn't want to go away. Got up early enough for the gym today, but thought it best for me to not do any vigorous workout as it might not do any good for my throat. So, while my partner worked out, I took another long steam in the steam room. Was very nice and relaxing, and it did seem to help a bit. I'm going to try to do some cardio tomorrow. I'm actually missing the exercise. Who would have thought that possible.

Anyway, since I was feeling rather below par, I stayed home for the rest of the day. Got to finish watching season 1 of Merlin. Season 4 started today, but I need to watch the first 3 seasons again as I am not really sure I caught everything over the last 3 years (I noticed a few things I missed in season 1 already).

Other than that, it was dinner at home and then time to watch a movie that has been sitting on the PVR for a while now. Our pick tonight? Sex and the City 2. Not something I would have paid for to see at a theatre and not just because it's 2 1/2 hours long, it is just more of a relax at home movie. A glass of wine or two would have been nice, but again, with the sore throat, best to stay away.

Tomorrow will be breakfast with some friends we got to know during my partners years with the Sun Run. Then it's off to Costco. Haven't been there since before Christmas and gotta stock up again. After that, got to do some tidying up of my stuff. Looking too cluttered and it's starting to annoy me. Also have to include some of the clutter on the computer. I often ask myself why I save stuff when I haven't looked at it in ages and not sure if I ever will. Like a paperback novel, I think I'll have to go the read and get rid of method (except can't donate the files to charity like I do the books).

Until tomorrow, hope you all have a good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment