The title says it all. It's now a dry cough that comes at various times. I don't know how many 'Halls' I have to eat during the day to keep it suppressed. Needless to say, the gym was a no go today as well. Best not to aggravate anything.
Decided to take my laptop to work today. Wanted to try out the new carry bag to see how it would go before I attempt to take it travelling. Worked very well in my opinion. Got the laptop in there along with the power sources, lunch, bottle of water, book, scone and id lanyard. Carrying it was not really difficult at all down the street or on the train. So since I had it at work, I thought I would do a bit of browsing during my lunch break, being as I usually eat my sandwich at my first coffee break since it is closer to a real lunch time. Sat down at a table in the cafeteria by a plug in, set up my tethering to my phone, plugged the computer into the outlet and turned everything on. All worked well, except I noticed that the battery was not charging. Seems to me it didn't charge last time either, but I just thought that was a one off as I might not have had the plug in fully. Well, I was wrong. Either the plug doesn't work, or they've turned it off at the source. Either way, looks like I'll have to find another place to sit if I want to use the laptop at work again.
Work was another uneventful day. No excitement, no retirements (won't see anymore until the end of March when 19 pre-planned ones leave). It won't do a lot for me in terms of shifts, but that's OK, I'll manage one way or another. I always do.
And now it's time for bed. No plans for the gym now until Saturday morning. Hopefully the dry cough will be gone by then too, and I can get something physical done. I really am surprised at myself at how much I miss the exercise. Who would have thought. Until the new YMCA opened, I never had any desire to go to the gym other than knowing the health benefits of it. But now that I have been going, I really do enjoy it, and look forward to it more often than not. So until tomorrow, have a great rest of the evening.
No comments:
Post a Comment