Good evening. Yes, it's about that time again, when I start putting down a few words about my day today. It started off with a sore throat again, and a few body aches. After much consideration, I decided it would be best to stay home this morning and relax instead of heading to the gym. Decided it would be wiser to use my energy for our pre-arranged breakfast date, and our trip to Costco.
I did manage to get some of the organizing done which I planned for today. First and foremost was the little stand where I keep my day to day stuff and a few important papers. It's amazing what you can find in a heaping pile of papers and knick-knacks. A little time spend there and voila, bunch of stuff filed, shredded, recycled and tossed and it looks like a whole new corner.
Next it was time to organize some stuff on the computers. That is a little more of a challenge, as I seem to save far too many things and my bookmarks are way out of hand. Have to remember that google.ca will likely find anything I've saved faster than searching where I might have stored the link in my bookmarks. Also, now with the desktop and laptop, I have to try to figure out what I am going to store on each, as they both will serve a different purpose.
It's all slowly coming together and I know that once done, things will be much easier to find. Labelling will be essential as well. Using Spotlight in the Mac will work much easier if things are labelled logically.
I need to find out more about our flights for our round the world trip this year. The seating on our First Class flights is questionable. One place tells us its an aircraft with suites, while another place tells us its just great big lie-flat seating. The configuration is also undetermined on Thai Airways, so I have sent them a message asking if they can confirm a few more details. Hopefully we will find out soon. Got lots of planning to do for ground arrangements. Got a good idea on a hotel in Prague. Looks like a nice place but will check into it a little more before we book.
Now it's time to get ready for bed. Back at work tomorrow for another week. Most people should be back from Christmas vacations as well, so look forward to seeing everyone again. Have a great night.
No comments:
Post a Comment