Monday, March 19, 2012

Winter Doesn't Want To Let Go

As I write this, it's 2 hours until sprint officially starts. And since it's still officially winter, I guess that blizzard this morning, and the 2 other snow falls today were just Mother Natures way of saying, don't forget me so soon. It was downright frigid outside this morning too. There seemed to be a wind coming off the mountains that sent chills through the bones. Not pleasant by any means.

Today was another cholesterol test day, and I passed with flying colours! The specialist is very happy with how things are going, and doesn't want to see me for another 8 months, and if things are still going well, we'll move to a year after that. I guess the Crestor is doing it's job. That's a good thing. Blood pressure is doing fine as well, but I knew that. I seem to have never had a problem with it, even while I was in the hospital. The nurses were always surprised at how it always seemed to be in the ideal range.

The rest of the day was pretty mundane. No excitement of any sort. I have a feeling it's going to be like this for the next little while, so don't be surprised if the daily blogs are short and to the point. I'll end it off now, and if anything happens between now and bedtime, I'll update this later. So, let's welcome the spring equinox which should be here shortly, and for those of us suffering from abnormally cool temperatures, lets hope they warm up soon. We need a nice spring and summer this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment