Friday, March 9, 2012

A Day About Nothing (a la Seinfeld)

OK, it's Sunday night and I'm trying to update for my day on Friday. What happened? Well I can't really remember anything of any significance. It wasn't a gym day, so didn't do that. I went to work and nothing happened there of any significance, just my usual afternoon shift. After work stopped off at Priscilla's for take away as neither George or I were in the mood to cook. It just seemed like a super long week and we were both pretty exhausted. By the time we finished dinner and I caught up on my email and the blogs I read, it was bedtime. Yes, we were both exhausted and needed to get some sleep, after all, Saturday morning is laundry morning and we definitely needed our sleep.

Yes, that was Friday. A pure nothing, boring, nothing to write about day. We all have them sometimes, and I hadn't had one for a while. What can I say. That was my day.

No comments:

Post a Comment