Friday, March 23, 2012

Dreams

Nope, today was not an exiting day. I did have a weird dream just before waking this morning. I watched a massive tornado outside of the window at work pass by and completely devastate anything in it's way. When I walked out to survey the damage, I saw another bigger one forming and coming my way so I started running back to the building. Then I woke up. Strange.

I also did get an apology today both by email and verbally from someone who understood the point I have been trying to make for the past 3 months. With it came the acknowledgement that I was right and the issue would be rectified. It was something small in the big picture of things, but I do feel that when someone purports to carry something out, they need to follow through with what they say they will do or if they are unable to, acknowledge that fact. I'm happy I pushed my point.

I also got a letter from my oncologist today who unfortunately has had to reschedule my 4 year checkup. Rather than doing in to see her a week before my holidays start, I am now scheduled to go in the day after I return. Yes, I will have flown from Phuket to Bangkok, spend 7 hours in the spa there. Then an overnight to Tokyo where we will spend 11 hours and then finally leave in the late afternoon back to Vancouver, arriving early the same morning that we left. I'll then have 1 day to recover somewhat back to normal before I'm off to see how I'm faring. That will definitely be interesting. At least I should get some rest on my flights. We are in First Class to Tokyo, and then traveling in Air Canada's business class pods for the final leg home. Lots of time for plenty of rest...I hope.

And with that I'll say good night as I'm really tired and need to get some sleep. Meeting my friend Rand for coffee in the morning while George goes to the gym. I'll be heading there sometime after breakfast. It's supposed to be nice tomorrow, so hopefully get some time outside as well. Until tomorrow, have a great nights sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment