Day shift! Did a last minute trade yesterday, and got a shift 2 hours earlier! Nine to five. Dolly Parton times. I should be happy. Not. Really, I thought that 08h00 to 16h00 was bad. Well 09h00 to 17h00 is worse. The trains are busy and there really is no time for extracurricular things to be done before or after the shift without getting up in the middle of the night, or running into more crowds after work. Nope. As far as day shift goes I definitely do not like the shift I did today. I guess the only benefit was eating dinner at a reasonable time, but that was it. I definitely look forward to my 07h00 starts in 3 weeks.
So after that rant, I did find out today from someone I spoke to at Thai Airways that my flight from Munich to Bangkok is on the newly redone 747 aircraft and that the first class seating are indeed the sleeper suites. Yes, I said suites. Each seat is like it's own room. The seats turn into beds, and there is a door to go from the aisle into your little suite. That is going to be such a treat. We did have the option of taking 2 seats in the centre of the aircraft which had a wall that could come down between the two, but we chose to have window seats. Strategically chosen of course. I've checked out the flight path of the aircraft and based on the route it flies, by sitting on the left hand side, if the weather is good, we should be able to see Mount Everest at sunrise or shortly after. That will be cool! I am so getting more excited about this trip as the days progress. Can't wait.
And now it's time for bed. Have to get up early for the gym in the morning and need to be in and out of the shower earlier than normal, as George is working earlier tomorrow. So must get my sleep in. Going to be another long day tomorrow. Thank goodness the week is almost over. So have a great night and will be back again tomorrow with whatever comes up.
No comments:
Post a Comment