Rush, rush, rush. Had to get out to the gym earlier today, as George needed to get ready for work a half hour earlier today. No problem, I got out early enough and made it to the Y with lots of time. I even had lunch made before I left for the gym! Wish I could be as organized every day.
Work was status quo. More issues to deal with, and with less information on how to deal with them. It's become pretty much the norm these days and I really don't hold high hopes of change coming soon. At least I was able to voice my thoughts and concerns. I think they expect me to when things occur, but I'm beginning to think that it falls on deaf ears now, so makes me wonder why I bother sometimes. Sigh.
Enough of that. Came home to a prepared dinner which was delicious. Then we rushed out to go to a little get together at our local tanning salon. They were supposed to be having a party there, but due to the weather this week, it is postponed, likely until May. That's OK. We can wait. We also will be dropping by later this month to get a new package, as we need to prepare for our trip to Prague & Pukhet. Definitely do not want a burn while on vacation.
Now on that note, it's time for bed. Will be back here tomorrow, same time, to update you if there is anything to update you about.
No comments:
Post a Comment