Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Sunday, March 11, 2012 (didn't publish for some reason)

Man, am I ever tired again. Got to stop going to bed so late. Either that or have to stop getting up early. No, it's the late I have to stop. My new shift will have me getting up early soon, so I have to prepare for that. Slept in until 06h00 this morning. Good thing I wasn't going o the gym first thing today. I had to meet my friend Rand for coffee, and then George and I were heading off to breakfast and Costco. They said it was supposed to rain today, with thunder and lightning this afternoon. Well, that didn't happen. The rain, I mean, or the thunder and lightning. Meeting with Rand, breakfast and Costco all did.

Since there was no gym time this morning, I went this afternoon while George had a nap (yes, he was tired too). It was a good workout. Elliptical and bike and a steam. Not too busy, but a steady crowd. I could probably get used to going at this time, but it seems to cut up the middle of the day, and with work, it would be difficult. Guess I'll have to get used to going after work when the new shift starts though.

Tonight was a leisurely night at home. After dinner, some more catching up on PVR'd shows as well as this blog. It's more difficult to write here than I thought, but I am determined to keep it up and hopefully to one day add more thoughts and insights as they come along. Perhaps when we get closer to holiday time things will pick up. But until then, I'll keep writing as I have, hopefully keeping it somewhat interesting. I do have many stories to tell, but some of them are not ready to be written about yet. They will be one day, when I am ready. Perhaps little pieces will come out as I write and that will spur me on to writing more deeply about those subject. Until then, you'll just have to wait and hopefully remain interested in what I have to say. So on that note, good night and will chat again tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment