Thursday, April 5, 2012

Yawn

Just another dull day with nothing worth writing about. I worked early, forgot my mug for tea on the way to work so that didn't start out well. When I came home, I was inundated with tons of email to catch up on and am still doing so. I did run into my friend Wes, who retired last week. He was in town for an appointment and it was nice to see him. I told him that it's like he, and a bunch of others are on holidays right now, so we haven't missed anyone yet. That will probably change within a month, when we realize that they have been gone a long time.

As I said, it was pretty much a dull day, so on that note I'm heading to bed. Not sure if I'm going to do the gym before work or not. Will decide in the morning. Have a great night!

No comments:

Post a Comment