Monday, April 16, 2012

Just Missed It

Going to keep it short and sweet tonight. Started my new shift today and loved it. Yes, I've worked this start time before, but it's nice to know that it is my shift and I don't have to worry about trading to get this shift all the time.

I lucked out on the way to work, as there were problems with the Canada Line most of the day. I got past the problem area, Olympic Village, just before they started making all passengers change trains there. It got worse later on when the created a bus bridge from Broadway to Waterfront, meaning no trains (or few) were running downtown. By the time I finished work, trains were running all the way downtown, but none were stopping at Olympic Village. They said there was a problem with the computer switch at that station, so were still working on it. Hopefully all will be well in the morning when I go to work again.

Other than that, nothing else happened of any consequence today, so I'm not going to drag this out any more than necessary. I'm just going to say good night, and see you back here again tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment