Oh the journey. Seems this Wardair reunion is taking on a whole new life. I am seeing names of people I worked with over 20 years ago and it brings back so many different memories and visions of who they were and who they might be today. I've been chatting back and forth on Facebook, coming up with names and contacts where I can, then suddenly remembering someone that I forgot about. I even recalled that I still have some old Wardair posters, a keychain, cards, visor, and I think somewhere I may even have a piece of china or two. I'm thinking I've got to find a way to make this work, that I can get to Edmonton for the reunion and also find time to visit mom. Once we get confirmed dates with others, I'll have to look a lot closer at how I can make this happen.
Other than bringing back many old memories, today was a fairly quiet day overall. It did rain for a fair bit of the day, but by late afternoon, it was just warm and really humid out. Just work up a sweat walking slowly down the street. Not sure what tomorrow will bring. I'll look at the forecast in the morning when I get up. By then they should have an idea what might happen later in the day.
As usual, I'm writing late and it's time for bed, so I'm not going to keep rambling about mostly nothing. Tomorrow is another day, and we'll se what that has in store for me. Night all!
No comments:
Post a Comment