Monday, April 9, 2012

Spring is Sprung

Monday. Yes, it's the start of another week and it was an early day. I managed to get myself up and ready in plenty of time to make it to work this morning. Even caught an early train and had to wait at Bridgeport to transfer to the YVR train, but 4 minutes is not a long time.

It was a beautiful walk this morning to the train. Started out as 7c this morning, and it got up into the upper teens by the time I came home from work this afternoon. It was t-shirt weather by that time, and I took advantage of it. We're supposed to be getting a similar day tomorrow, but with a few more clouds. I'll take it never the less. I truly am hoping that we can now say springtime has officially arrived. Well, I could probably have said that for other reasons as well. The cherry trees are in full bloom everywhere, and it is a sea of white, pink, and green all over the lower mainland. I do love this time of year. Not too hot, nor too cold. A great temperature I can deal with well.

I had nothing of any significance occur today. Just the usual work and relaxing evening at home. Mundane would be the best way to describe it, but again, I kind of like days where I don't have to worry about much of anything. It helps keep a stress free life, and I certainly do not need any stresses in my life. I dealt with them long ago, and didn't enjoy it. I have learned to deal with most stresses that occur, but am finding that as I get older, some of them I may be avoiding, possibly trying to find the right way to deal with them, in a diplomatic way. I know that I will work it out and deal with them. It's part of the way I handle this journey. No fears.

On another note, it's almost time for bed. I have another early morning tomorrow, and don't want to sleep in. I need a good nights rest so I can get through the day. It's going to be a busy one tomorrow. Need to find ways to deal with that, but I will. Anyway, have a good night sleep, all. See you back here tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment