Once again, it was a quiet day. Worked early, which is nice, but back to reality for the next 3 days as I am doing my own shift again. Next week I get 3 early's and 2 late, then that's the end of them for the next while. Onto my new shift then and early will be the order of the day.
George is getting me hooked on one of the free games we picked up at Starbucks for our iPhones. It is called W.E.L.D.E.R. and it plays out sort of like boggle but a different. I had to put it down and start writing this as I realized it was nearly bedtime. I know I could stay up a little later since I don't work early in the morning, but I am hoping to be able to go to the gym for a small workout in the morning. Not my usual day to head there, but I feel I need to do something.
So on that note, I'll call it a good night. See you back here tomorrow with a briefer of what has happened in my day...if anything exciting, that is. Night all!
No comments:
Post a Comment