Other than the gym, it was a nice, relaxing day today. George went out for a walk with his friend Matthew, while I relaxed a bit at home before heading down to the store. I know I should have got out and enjoyed the weather more, but sometimes it's just nice to do nothing. I knew that I would be busy later cooking the meatloaf and tacos, so relaxing doing nothing was more than enjoyable.
I have a confession to make. I hoard email. There, it's out. For some silly reason I have trouble deleting a lot of the email I get. A little voice inside me says "save it, you may need it again later". Do I ever look at it again? Probably not. But on the off chance I do, it only serves to remind me that there was a reason I saved it before, so perhaps I still need it. It's a vicious circle. I do vow to break this habit one day, just have to get to that point. Wish me luck.
Dinner was good. We used a combo batch of taco shells and tortillas this time. Although we ate a ton of food, both George and I decided that we did not like the tortillas, and probably won't get them again. We still have another box in the pantry, but rather than use the tortillas, we will just use the shells next time. But like I said, the dinner was good, actually very good.
I'm now relaxing, having watched 2 episodes of GCB (Good Christina B*tches), and now the last part of the Amazing Race. Soon it will be bedtime. I have to get up early again as I've got really early starts for the next couple of days. So I will leave off for now and be back here tomorrow, same time. See you then.
No comments:
Post a Comment