Friday, May 4, 2012

Wolfgang

Can you say ditto? Yes, this week has turned out to be nothing exciting at all. Here it is, Friday, and still nothing new to report. It's not that I've done nothing at all this week, it's that I've done nothing that is worthwhile talking about. I don't think I want to talk about what happened at work each and every day, in fact, due to privacy restrictions, I wouldn't be able to say a lot, so I won't.

Oh, I did think of one thing. My friend and co-worker, Karen, just came back from a trip to France. She travelled on Lufthansa airlines in First Class, so I asked her to pick me up a First Class ducky from the bathroom in the Frankfurt First Class lounge. She first stopped there on her way to Marseilles, and when she went in, she couldn't resist having a bath after her long flight there, and she did pick me up a ducky. I've decided to name him Wolfgang. I haven't decided yet if Wolfgang will be the new mascot, traveling around the world with George and me when we go on our trips, but it is definitely a thought.



Ok, that may not be the most exciting thing that has ever happened, but it is something new. The First Class ducky is one of Lufthansas trademarks in their lounge. It also comes in special versions at different times of the year, such as a Santa duck, and Easter duck, a German duck, a World Cup duck, and so on. Perhaps one day I will get one of those.

And with that, I'll say good night. Laundry and gym in the morning, so it's definitely time to get some sleep. See you back here tomorrow. Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment