Well this is turning out to be a really dull week. Absolutely nothing to talk about again today. Perhaps I actually listened to my horoscope which warned me to lie low this week otherwise problems may arise all in part due to the full moon comic up Saturday night. I have tried to keep a low profile, especially at work, where I have tried not to get involved in other peoples problems. I must admit it's difficult. I want to jump in so many times, but I hold back until they ask, that way, I'm not stepping on toes when I shouldn't be.
Like I stated though, it was just another dull day today. Nothing ventured, nothing gained. Tomorrow is the start of the weekend, and the good weather should be starting part way through the day. I'm kind of hoping that I don't have to carry my umbrella with me to work tomorrow. Seems when I do, other than today, I haven't used it in either direction, but I'm sure if I left it at home, the skies would have opened up. Ah well, I'll check the weather in the morning when I get up. That way, at least there is a 50/50 chance that they might get the forecast right for the 8 hours I am at work.
So I'll bid you good night and leave this day behind. Have a good night!
No comments:
Post a Comment