And so another week begins. I think it's going to be a quiet one though, even knowing that when I left for work this morning, I had to let the police into the building. Seems there had been reports of a noisy party on the 19th floor. Must not have been on our side of the building this time, as we never heard a thing here. I heard a little yelling in the alley this morning, but that was it. They couldn't have found anything worthwhile though as I saw the police car with just the two officers in it a few minutes later after I left Starbucks and was heading for the train.
The weather was superb today, almost too nice (I should not be complaining). But it was finally time to get out and clean the balcony windows as there is no rain in the forecast for the next couple of weeks and the winter winds that often accompany the rains are pretty much subsided for another season. I tell you, it really makes a difference looking out a clean window. It's like a whole new world out there.
Yes, that was my exciting day today. Nothing more to report. It's bedtime now and I'm really tired. See you back here tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment