Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Hobbled

We made it past hump day which means it's downhill for the rest of the week and the weekend will be at hand! The arrival of the weekend also means that sunshine will be in the forecast for the next couple of weeks. Yes, I know that any forecast out here beyond 6 hours is only a guess, but I'll take the information of the weather network as gospel because lord knows we need some good weather. It hasn't been horrible, it's just that the cooler, overcast winter season seems to have lingered a little longer than it should have this year.

What happened today in my exciting world you ask? Sweet nothing! That's right, nothing. I was on my way to the gym after work, and stepped funny, as my foot seemed to just 'collapse'. It was strange. I was able to still walk on it after, but I was a little concerned about being on it too much while I was at the gym, so I didn't do anything. Just sat in the steam room and jacuzzi and let the heat loosen up the muscles. So since I missed my workout today, I'll probably go for an extra day either tomorrow or Friday, as I do need the exercise.

And that was it. There's nothing more to write tonight. We're sitting at home, and it's nearly time for bed, so I'm going to ready myself and do just that, hit the hay. Hopefully see you back here tomorrow, same time, same place.

No comments:

Post a Comment