Sunday, May 6, 2012

Strawberries

Gym and housecleaning today. It has to be done whether we like it or not, rain or shine, and it was shine today. That meant not getting out as much as we would have liked, but the rest of the week is supposed to be fairly nice (except for a blip on Tuesday), so I'll sacrifice today for the after work times during the week.

We didn't do anything fancy for dinner tonight, just leftovers. Dessert was fabulous though. I had bought some fresh strawberries from Costco yesterday and we had them with whipped cream. I must say that this seasons crop of strawberries from California are delicious, and I look forward to gorging myself with them for a long time.

Tomorrow starts another work week, and it's time for bed, so I'll keep it short and sweet. Have a great night and see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment