Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Windows Updates

No updates today cause nothing really happened. Biggest thing of the day was updating my Windows computer for the first time since tax time. Boy, am I ever glad I got a Mac now, as it takes for freakin' ever to do anything. I've cleaned out most stuff already from the old laptop a long time ago, but it still takes forever to startup and then update it. I did do some web page updating on it as well. That's one thing I haven't found out how to do yet on my Mac, but will keep looking until I do. There must be a way and I will find it, I'm certain.

So now, it's late, I haven't even read today's papers and it's time for bed, so gotta run. Have a great rest of the evening and hopefully will have something to talk about tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment