Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Sick at Home

Sick day! Didn't really want to call in sick so early in the year, but what could I do. I  certainly was not well enough to go in today. So it was a day at home. Wallowing in my own self pity, and I did enjoy that even though my sinuses were acting up most of the day. When I got out to the living room bright and early, the rain was pounding on the dining room window, but not long after it stopped rather quickly. Had I looked outside then, I would have seen it had turned to snow. Yes, snow! Not just a little snow, but lots of big, fluffy snow filling the sky. And wait, it's sticking on the ground. Oh, this will be lovely for those who have to drive to work today. The snow continued until just before 08h00 and then moved on. I hope it doesn't come back anytime soon.

Can't say it was a day filled with a lot of other things to tell you about. I pretty much sat around all day catching up on shows on the PVR, a little internet stuff, and a lot of wallowing.

George went to work today and when he came home we decided we would pop into Priscilla's for dinner tonight as I figured I could go out for a bite to eat. Then it would be back home to rest up some and ready for work tomorrow. Yes, I should be going in to work tomorrow, unless something drastically changes. I think it was just necessary to relax for a bit and let my body rest up a bit, after all, today is one of those extra days they add on every 4 years. Aren't 365 enough already? Do we need to add that extra day to make it take that much longer to summer? To vacation? To retirement? Oh, there I go again. Time to stop rambling and get ready for bed. Night all. Hope to have more to talk about tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment