All right, so far so good. No back pain to start the day off. I'm pretty sure it was just a passing thing and I should be good now. Looks like it's going to be a somewhat nice day to start the week off. There were isolated pockets of rain this morning, but the forecast (and the western sky) promise hope that this won't be a write off type of day. I'm just relaxing with my last cup of coffee before I start getting ready for that trek to work. No, it's not really an ordeal to go there. There are issues, like any other workplace, and someday I may talk about them. But for now, I am able to deal with most everything they throw at us and don't let myself get too stressed about it. Stress is one of the unhealthiest things you can let happen to you.
So on that note, I'll pause till later today and update you then if there is something more to talk about.
No comments:
Post a Comment