Oh my! I can barely keep my eyes open. For some reason this has been an exceptionally long week. I didn't do anything unusual, so not sure why I am so tired. It's not the weather because it's actually been pretty pleasant, and the sun out today was fantastic. No, not sure at all. But I do know that when I go to bed tonight, it's going to be a good nights sleep.
Nothing out of the ordinary at work today. All the squares were finally sold for the Super Bowl pool. I've got three and apparently 2 of them are good number combinations to have. Ok. I'll take their word for it. I'll be PVRing the game so that we can watch the half time show with Madonna. We don't get to see the good commercials any more since the cable company started covering up the eastern channels with the local channel broadcasting the game as well. So that means no US commercials. Doesn't really matter, I guess. I've already seen most of them on YouTube,
The weather is supposed to continue as nice during the weekend, so perhaps we'll get out for a walk one day. It will be a good supplement to the workout at the gym.
We plan on booking our Prague hotel this weekend. It's getting closer to the date, and since it is a prime season, it would be wise to book soon. I was also looking at Phuket again. A friend offered up a couple of good places in Patang. He also mentioned that friends of his who travel there often, and are very discerning travellers, recommend a couple of specific ones. They are sister hotels, and one looks rather boutique-ish and has a certain appeal. George liked it as well. Will do a few more checks and balances before we book that one though.
And that's pretty much it in the exciting day I had. I would say nothing to write home about, but I am writing about it, and people from home are reading it, so that wouldn't be true. Now, if you recall, I mentioned how tired I felt, so I'm going to listen to my body and get myself ready for bed. We're up early to do laundry in the morning and then off to the gym. Hope you have a great night and see you tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment