Well, it's the start of another week and there's not much to talk about. I can't say anything new really happened in my day that was worth writing about. Yes, it was just rather a non-event day. Up early thinking I might head to the gym, but vetoed that idea not long after. Tomorrow will be a better day for me. Work was rather mundane. I didn't win on any of the squares I picked for the football pool. I had the numbers, but they were in the wrong places. Guess that didn't count.
Oh, I did find out that one of my friends has bid out of the support area for the next shift bid. She's been around a couple years longer than me, so her we are going to certainly miss all the knowledge she has added to the department. Her background with the legacy system we work on is invaluable so it will be a definite loss, but she has a plan for herself, and that's what it's all about. Working to create the journey that is best for who you are and where you want to go. I definitely wish her well as she works to reach those goals in her journey. Of course I'll still see her in the office, but she'll be on the other side of the wall, so it will be a little further to go, a few more obstacles to get by to say hello. But it will still happen.
As I said earlier, there's really not a lot to talk about. It's later than I expected, and tomorrow is an early day, not for work, but to get up and be ready to hit the Y for a workout. I have goals I have to reach, and if I don't go, it will be that much harder to achieve. So as always, I wish you all a good night and hopefully will have more to talk about tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment