Only one week left to go. Going to have to make sure everything is in place for month end, including next months rent. I've also got a couple bills left to pay that will be due before I get back and will also probably pay a couple others that will be due just when I get back. I'm not sure where my mind will be then and don't want to forget paying them. I had to do blood tests today, both for cholesterol as well as for my 4 year follow up for my oncologist. And the cholesterol required fasting so needless to say, I was starving by the time I got home today. It's never fun, especially when you have to do it during the day and not overnight. I guess that is one of the pitfalls of working the shift I do.
Once that was all done for the day, it was relax at home. I'm going to have to find a strategy to not be tired by the end of the week. With leaving next weekend, I don't want to start the trip off tired. Perhaps going to bed earlier will be the answer that I don't want to admit.
And with that note, it's bedtime. The rain comes back tomorrow, they say in force, so I want to make sure I get stuff done early before the worst comes in. Have a great evening and see you back here tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment