Round the World Mileage
The First Class will be flown between Montreal and Zurich, then between Munich and Bangkok and on to Tokyo. That's around 12,000 miles in our 20,000+ mile journey. And where we don't fly in First Class, we are confirmed in Business Class which I'm sure will be fine as well. Most of those are pretty small except for the Tokyo to Vancouver leg, but that will be on Air Canada business pods which we've had the privilege of flying in before. It was perfectly fine as well.
So for the next few days, you may hear me talking a bit more about the upcoming journey. Please forgive me for all the talk about it, but this was one of the big reasons I started to write this blog, to tell about a journey. Not only the journey of life, but also the journey of travel (which is also a part of the journey of life for some people). I'm hoping that what I am able to tell you about here during my upcoming trip will enlighten you and perhaps inspire some of you to take that journey and see the world out there. It's a big one and there is so much to see and do. This trip will bring me two new places that I've never been to before, so it will be like an exploratory visit. From that, it will help me decide if I want to go back there and if so, what things would I like to do the next time I am there. This is how we came to enjoy our trips to London, England. We now feel like we are right at home there and can get around to most places without a problem.
So stay tuned. I want that inspiration to grow and hear from you when it does. As for the rest of my day, not much to talk about. Work and relax. That's about it. Oh, a little planning, but that will come more as once we are on the verge of leaving and even more so when we get to where we are going and decide what truly inspires us once we are there.

No comments:
Post a Comment