Saturday, December 31, 2011

The Start Of A Journey

I have been thinking about starting a blog for quite some time now, but have never got around to it. Now that the New Year is a few hours away, I think it is about time to start something. Sitting here with a glass of red wine and my new Mac book will hopefully help me get going.

I'm not sure what I'm going to talk about here yet, but I guess we'll all find out as the days progress. Some day to day life will definitely be included (although not sure how exciting that will be). Maybe something interesting I've learned about or from someone. Travel will be a definite here. I do enjoy getting away when I can to see what our world has to offer. I may not travel to a lot of exotic places, but where I do go, I make the most of the journey there.

Hopefully I will be able to maintain this blog by writing something new each day, no matter how small. Notice I said try. If you notice a big lapse in updates, please send me a note to remind me it's time for an update. If you have any suggestions, comments, or questions, please feel free to send them my way, and I'll do my best to respond one way or another.

So let's look forward to 2012 and see where this journey takes us. Hopefully it will be an interesting one, but as we all know, life is a journey, and where it takes us is partly determined by our own actions and the other part is a pre-destined fate that keeps us learning throughout our daily lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment